As we bid adieu to summer, ensuring your AC system’s health becomes paramount. At Resnick Energy, we emphasize the importance of late summer AC maintenance. Here’s why this time of year is the golden window for AC tune-ups.
1. Avoid the Peak Season Rush: Late summer means fewer homeowners are rushing to fix their AC units. Booking your maintenance now means quicker service and more flexible scheduling options.
2. Prep for the Last Heat Waves: September can still surprise with a few hot days. Ensuring your AC is at its best will guarantee optimal cooling during these unexpected warm spells.
3. Extend Your AC’s Lifespan: Regular maintenance can add years to your AC system. By checking for potential issues now, you prevent long-term damage and costly repairs down the road.
4. Increased Energy Efficiency: A well-maintained AC unit operates more efficiently, leading to reduced energy costs. Late summer maintenance can keep your bills low during transitional weather.
Taking a proactive approach to AC maintenance in late summer ensures your system’s longevity, efficiency, and readiness for any end-of-season heatwaves. Trust Resnick Energy to keep your home comfortable year-round.
Is your AC in top shape for the season’s transition? Schedule a maintenance check with Resnick Energy today!
With the fall season approaching, now is the time to ensure your home’s heating system is ready for the temperature drop. Resnick Energy provides key steps for a warm and worry-free autumn.
1. Adjust Thermostat Settings: As the temperature starts to drop, adjust your thermostat to maintain a comfortable indoor climate. Consider a programmable thermostat for more efficient heating.
2. Inspect Heating Vents and Radiators: Ensure vents and radiators are unblocked to allow for maximum heat circulation. Regularly clean them to remove dust and debris.
3. Bleed Radiators (if applicable): If your home uses radiators, bleed them at the start of the season to release trapped air, ensuring they operate efficiently.
4. Schedule a Professional Maintenance Check: An annual maintenance check is vital. Technicians from Resnick Energy can identify potential issues, clean system components, and ensure your heating system runs optimally.
5. Consider Upgrading Older Systems: If your heating system is over a decade old, consider upgrading. Newer models can be more energy-efficient, saving you money in the long run.
Taking steps now to prepare your heating system can ensure a cozy and comfortable fall and winter season. Don’t get caught in the cold—take action today!
Is your heating system ready for fall? Schedule a checkup with Resnick Energy now!
The shift from summer’s heat to the crisp air of fall requires your HVAC system to be in top shape. As the experts in home comfort, Resnick Energy brings you an essential end-of-summer HVAC checklist to ensure seamless operation.
1. Inspect and Clean Air Filters: Regularly checking and replacing your HVAC system’s air filters can improve air quality and system efficiency. A clean filter can prevent allergens and contaminants from circulating throughout your home.
2. Check Thermostat Settings: Ensure your thermostat transitions smoothly between cooling and heating modes. Upgrading to a programmable thermostat can also help save on energy costs in the cooler months.
3. Examine Outdoor Units: Clear debris from around your HVAC unit and ensure there’s at least two feet of clearance around it. This space ensures optimal airflow and performance.
4. Professional HVAC Inspection: While DIY checks are beneficial, having a professional from Black Bear Fuel Oil assess your system guarantees any hidden issues are identified and addressed before fall sets in.
Regular HVAC maintenance ensures optimal performance and longevity. Use this end-of-summer checklist to start fall on the right foot. For professional assistance, trust none other than Resnick Energy.
Ready to ensure your HVAC is fall-ready? Schedule an inspection with Resnick Energy today!